Constant worry is exhausting. Anxiety symptoms often include
- feeling on edge or fearful eg about your job, money, studies, health, relationships
- being unable to focus on getting things done
- experiencing disrupted sleep and feeling irritable
- physical symptoms (heart palpitations, quick shallow breathing, headaches, appetite changes)
You’re not alone. 1 in 4 adults in the UK have a psychological wellbeing issue in any given year.
You probably want to find ways to
- relax more, feel better and enjoy the present
- stop worrying too much about the future
- balance your life
How talking therapy can help you beat anxiety
For many people it’s easier to be honest about yourself and your feelings with someone who’s outside the situation and won’t judge. Your therapist will help you understand how your thoughts, feelings and what you do all affect each other and how you can make these more positive. Your therapist will
- understand your particular experience of anxiety
- offer you coping strategies that help banish worrying thoughts
- help you change unhelpful beliefs about yourself and situations
- help you introduce balance in your life to find a better future.
Talking therapy can help you turn your life around – you’re one step away from getting help to beat anxiety.